Re: [AD] [A.cc] re: Proposal: Push out a Release Candidate / Dev Version of the " most stable" 5.1

I'm not in a rush to do a release. If you can figure out a release procedure that would be mighty handy (probably obvious but a plus if you document it.) I'm going to start fixing some of the issues mentioned by Peter Wang (see Allegro.cc). I think most of them have already been taken care of anyway.

If anyone has any other issues that need to be addressed before 5.2, even obvious stuff mention it here. A new point release is a big deal and we don't want to be stuck with anything we'll regret.

Trent

---- SiegeLordEx wrote ----