From: beoran@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:beoran@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: August 9, 2014 1:24 PM
To: Allegro Development
Subject: Re: [AD] The huge Windows force feedback patch.

Also, another thing that could work is to put an #include <sal.h> before the
#include <xinput.h>

Apparently you do have to use the Allegro sal.h header under mingw because I
read
here:
https://wiki.allegro.cc/index.php?title=Install_Allegro5_From_Git/Windows
this:
copy /Y C:\devel\a5_sourcepack\dxfixes\sal.h C:\MinGW\include\