Re: [AD] The huge Windows force feedback patch.

On 08/09/2014 03:21 PM, trent@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ok, ya I think it def. needs to compile with the real DX SDK and MinGW. I
don't have much time right now, wrapping up a game this week or next, don't
really have time for my own patch either. Will test anything you need me to
though.

The official, unpatched, DX SDK was never compatible with MinGW as far as I know, that's why we distribute it on liballeg.org and/or use a hacked up sal.h to remove those extensions.

-SL