Re: [AD] RFC - Linux WM Fullscreen Patch

Ok, fullscreen window simply creates a big window sized to the size of the screen. The new mode is more like real fullscreen, actually it basically is the same except for adding a hint to the window manager if it's supported. SDL also does the same. When I brought it up earlier, it was said that it should be a separate thing although I had argued that it should just be the default, part of ALLEGRO_FULLSCREEN (which would still be ideal.)