Re: [AD] Android Dream State

I can actually easily do everything I wanted without making any changes to
Allegro, and I think that would be best so I'm not going to change
anything for this.

For those that are curious I just listened for the dream stop and start
intents and stopped and restarted my sound/music (via JNI) from the
BroadcastReceiver callback.

Trent