Re: [AD] Patch: improved website stylesheet

On Fri, April 25, 2014 7:36 pm, Peter Wang wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 22:32:52 +0200, Beoran <beoran@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I agree that the web site contents needs an update as was and is being
>> discussed on the forum.
>> Peter, I hope you're willing to accept some changes to help us
>> "market" Allegro 5.
>
> It is not my personal project.

I don't see the point of marketing Allegro. Our job is to build a quality
library, not to try to force people to use it. Stop caring. As far as the
website goes it should be usable and have all the information it needs but
its purpose isn't to sell Allegro, just bring the facts (while not being
overtly ugly.)

Trent