Re: [AD] Android Dream State

Yeah, its more or less a screensaver of sorts. On my Nexus 7 (2012), it pops
up when it's placed in the dock, and a fancy version of the clock pops up and
animates around. I assume you can place different things on it, but thats what
mine does currently.

I would think you could register your app to handle the dream state?

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx