Re: [AD] Android Dream State

I'm not certain what to do anymore. It is like a screensaver. Amazon wants
apps to stop playing sound when the device goes into dream state. They
didn't say anything about pausing like I figured it should (but didn't say
not to either.) I'm still waiting for an update where dream state actually
works and then I'll test if our switch out/in code works there. For some
reason I picture it not working but I'll try it. If it turns out that we
can't pause there then I'm thinking events would have to be added but
that's annoying because we have so many related events. Hopefully we can
just do exactly what doPause and doResume do when we get the dream
intents.

Trent