Re: [AD] Patch: improved website stylesheet

Well, I don' t want to "force" anyone to use Allegro.
But I feel the web site could be improved to be a bit more up to date,
and also to make Allegro more attractive to newcomers.

It's true we have to improve Allegro, and actually now as we are speaking I'm porting the haptics subsystem to windows to do just that. But there's not much point in improving Allegro if no one is there to use it. So I think a bit of "marketing" would be very useful
and not take that much work. What are problems you see with that idea?

Kind Regards,

B.