Re: [AD] shader deferred sets

On 2013-03-01, at 2:52 PM, Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But, I'd also like to know why there are deferred sets.

The idea was that with D3D shaders you have to set uniforms before using the shader and with OpenGL they have to be set after using the shader (after glUseProgram.) It doesn't seem like that's how the code works anymore though... I haven't verified if HLSL shaders even work anymore but it looks broken. So it was to add an abstraction so that both would work the same way.

Trent