Re: [AD] shader deferred sets

On 03/01/2013 04:52 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
Also, why are the al_set_shader_*_array functions are different?
They are not deferred for the GLSL backend, and not implemented (but
return success anyway) for the HLSL backend.

I don't think they are implementable with the current API for HLSL, so I'd suggest them to be removed (or made OpenGL only). You'd use the primitives addon to send this vertex data. If separate array per vertex attribute idea is desired it can be added to the primitives addon, but I suspect this wasn't the reason why these al_set_shader_*_array functions were made to begin with.

-SL