Re: [AD] a5 ubuntu ppa

I used your debian directory to test out the ppa's. They work on precise and up. Older distros fail on the debhelper(>=9) dependency.

I'm not thrilled about joining a debian-devel-games list just to discuss this so I will avoid it if possible.

About the debian/ directory. It specifies a lot of stuff specific to 5.0 like filenames with 5.0 in the name so it will be hard/annoying to have a 5.1 build as well. Also the control file lists non-dev packages with 5.0 in the name but dev packages with just '5'.

Package: liballegro5.0
Package: liballegro5-dev

I think the dev package should have a 5.0 in it as well so that when 5.2 comes out people can install either or. Also it would make supporting 5.1 easier because it would result in a liballegro5.1 and liballegro5.1-dev package.

https://launchpad.net/~allegro/+archive/5.0