Re: [AD] a5 ubuntu ppa

Probably not. As I understand it, it can interfere with down stream or we'd need to leave it out of releases.

http://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide

"Many upstream code sources tend to include a rough /debian directory among source files to ease bleeding-edge package compilation and installation on debian (and derived) systems; while this is a good effort, it would be better to leave it out of the final tarball as it can interfere with debian's own packaging effort. Keeping it only in your VCS repository is usually a much saner default."