Re: [AD] Fw: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:07:18 +1100
Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:21:55 +0200, Elias Pschernig
> <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I assume everyone got the mail below from SourceForge, but if not I
> > attached it.
>
> Thanks for taking care of it.
>
> The commit notification seems to be missing the diff.  Any ideas?

Yes, the git config got replaced. I'm a bit puzzled how there could be
any notification with that. Anyway, I restored it in both repositories,
looks like this now:

[core]
        repositoryformatversion = 0
        filemode = true
        bare = true
[receive]
        denyNonFastforwards = true
[hooks]
        mailinglist = alleg-commits@xxxxxxxxxx
        diffopts = --stat --summary --find-copies-harder -p