[AD] Fw: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete

I assume everyone got the mail below from SourceForge, but if not I
attached it.

Basically we have new git URLs now:

read/write: ssh://USER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/p/alleg/allegro

read-only: git://git.code.sf.net/p/alleg/allegro

The easiest way to update is to open the .git/config text file with
your favorite text editor and just update the URL for the "origin"
remote.

The website repository also has a new URL:

ssh://USER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/p/alleg/allegrowww2

SourceForge botched the SVN transfer and their web interface can't
handle git repositories with no "master" branch properly, but they are
informed about both issues and seem quite cooperative (they have live
support in IRC). So those issues should be fixed in the next days.

The new git repositories should be fully working already (I did not try
committing anything yet though).

The old git repositories are also working (as separate, independent
repositories though). To avoid confusion, I'm going to delete them in a
few days - so someone cloning or pulling them will get an error instead
of a stale version then.

--

Begin forwarded message: