Re: [AD] Fw: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:25:29 +0200, Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:07:18 +1100
> Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 20:21:55 +0200, Elias Pschernig
> > <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > I assume everyone got the mail below from SourceForge, but if not I
> > > attached it.
> >
> > Thanks for taking care of it.
> >
> > The commit notification seems to be missing the diff.  Any ideas?
> >

> Yes, the git config got replaced. I'm a bit puzzled how there could be
> any notification with that. Anyway, I restored it in both repositories,
> looks like this now:
>
> [core]
>         repositoryformatversion = 0
>         filemode = true
>         bare = true
> [receive]
>         denyNonFastforwards = true
> [hooks]
>         mailinglist = alleg-commits@xxxxxxxxxx
>         diffopts = --stat --summary --find-copies-harder -p

It wasn't working.  I logged in and looked around.  Seems
that post-receive calls post-receive-user, which calls all
post-receive-user-*.  So I did:

    mv post-receive-email post-receive-user-email

in both repositories.  Who knows why two layers of indirection are
required...

Anyway, I'll try to release 5.1.4 today so don't push anything for now.

Peter