Re: [AD] Fw: SourceForge Repo Clone Complete

On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 13:07:04 +1100
Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:25:29 +0200, Elias Pschernig
> <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:07:18 +1100
> > Peter Wang <novalazy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Thanks for taking care of it.
> > >
> > > The commit notification seems to be missing the diff.  Any ideas?
> > >

> > Yes, the git config got replaced. I'm a bit puzzled how there could
> > be any notification with that. Anyway, I restored it in both
> > repositories, looks like this now:
> >
> > [core]
> >         repositoryformatversion = 0
> >         filemode = true
> >         bare = true
> > [receive]
> >         denyNonFastforwards = true
> > [hooks]
> >         mailinglist = alleg-commits@xxxxxxxxxx
> >         diffopts = --stat --summary --find-copies-harder -p
>
> It wasn't working.  I logged in and looked around.  Seems
> that post-receive calls post-receive-user, which calls all
> post-receive-user-*.  So I did:
>
>     mv post-receive-email post-receive-user-email
>
> in both repositories.  Who knows why two layers of indirection are
> required...

Ahh, how could I have missed that. The second level of indirection was
added by the SourceForge transfer. It renamed the old post-receive into
post-receive-user and added a new post-receive which calls
post-receive-user (and does some SourceForge specific thing first).