Re: [AD] Allegro 5 MIDI addon

my idea was to just add a simple way to play midi files. But only if it
could be included in Allegro, which is apparently not the case. Also
Peters code is available so there's no need to do anything really.

What you are suggesting is more work but it also adds more value, even
if it's not included in Allegro. It seems that you already have some
experience with these things, so if you want, go ahead and write a fancy
midi addon. :)

Best,
Tobias