[AD] al_remove_config_value

It seems the only way right now to remove a config entry is to create a
new config then loop through all entries and leave out the ones to be
removed.

If this is true, I believe we should add a function
al_remove_config_value (or do like in A4, have al_set_config_value with
a NULL value remove it).

Best way is probably to add an _al_aa_remove for it. Peter: Did you
write the AA tree implementation from scratch, or is there a place
where I might find the missing remove function?