Re: [AD] monochrome 8x8 builtin font + upscaling algorithm

Thanks. Attached is a new cumulative patch (includes documentation
update and previous patch and int* to const int* change).

I had to strip some comments from the code itself, so the doc
generator could find the function signatures.

Dennis Busch
d_busch@xxxxxxxxxx