Re: [AD] allegro_tiled: a new module for parsing tile-based maps.

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 15:53:59 -0500
Damien Radtke <damienradtke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I mainly used the internal data structures because they were *way*
> better than my initial handmade solution. If making those references
> available in user code is an issue, I can try to keep the contents of
> the TILED structs completely opaque and force the user to use helper
> methods to access them. If using them at all is a no-no, then I'm open
> for suggestions on third-party list implementations to include.

Well, as I said, I'm guilty of the same, so not sure about alternatives.
And yes, my concern was mostly leaking the internal headers into user
code itself - probably that's no problem at all anyway. Just thought I'd
mention it.

> Also, ex2 should work now. I did some refactoring and just forgot to
> update it.

Yes, works now.

Did you also post this on allegro.cc?