Re: [AD] allegro_tiled: a new module for parsing tile-based maps.

I mainly used the internal data structures because they were *way*
better than my initial handmade solution. If making those references
available in user code is an issue, I can try to keep the contents of
the TILED structs completely opaque and force the user to use helper
methods to access them. If using them at all is a no-no, then I'm open
for suggestions on third-party list implementations to include.

Also, ex2 should work now. I did some refactoring and just forgot to update it.