Re: [AD] al_set_win_dll_path

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Elias Pschernig
<elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-07-28 at 11:20 +1000, Peter Wang wrote:
>> I liked the suggestion for setting the exename explicitly.
>> Presumably the Python wrapper could set that to
>> the user's game.py, and DLLs could be placed next to that.
>>

> I committed that now.

I don't think it should automatically override ALLEGRO_RESOURCES_PATH.
I think that should be up to the platform to decide.

It's very likely that the platform code would just call
al_get_standard_path(ALLEGRO_EXENAME_PATH) and return it minus the
filename (as you are doing), but it might not always be the case for
something like OS X bundles.

In practice it probably doesn't matter much, because it's not likely
to be used in the context of app bundles.

--
Matthew Leverton