Re: [AD] OS X keyboard

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Evert Glebbeek <eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 17 Jan 2011, at 5:57 , Peter Wang wrote:
>> If it's too hard, I suggest fixing the easy bugs for now.
>> Nobody bothered to ask why accented characters don't work on OS X yet.
The question on SO didn't exactly yield a flood of answers. I agree
with the guy who did respond, AFAICS the only way to get all OS X's
language input functionality would be to have a hidden text field and
pass the keypresses into that.
> Doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed, because sooner or later someone will ask, but I'm more or less ok with it being fixed in 5.0.1 ;)
Heh.

I can post a patch or are you back on the case now Evert?

Pete