Re: [AD] Dynamic DirectSound loading

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 21:19 +0000, Michał Cichoń wrote:
> OK. I'm trying to follow. Are those rules written somewhere? I will checkout Wiki, maybe there.
>
> Tailing spaces should not be very big deal, but who knows.

We never changed from Shawn Hargreaves' original style used in Allegro
1.0 (with the exception that newly added code has no more <tab>
symbols):

http://alleg.sourceforge.net/latestdocs/en/ahack.html#Coding%20Style

There should not be trailing spaces, but our policy is that existing
code isn't adjusted. Mainly to make patches easier to read, and I think
there was some other reason having to do with SVN but I forgot.

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>