Re: [AD] Allegro added to upstream ABI tracker (linuxtesting.org)

On July 26, 2010, Andrey Ponomarenko wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Allegro library has been recently added to the Upstream Tracker
> system: http://linuxtesting.org/upstream-tracker/versions/allegro.html
>
> The system regularly checks for new releases, performs backward ABI
> compatibility analysis and generates "shallow"-quality runtime tests.
>
> Any bugs/feature requests or suggestions for inclusion of some other
> library to the tracker are very welcome. Thanks.

I wonder if it wouldn't be more useful if it tracked svn HEAD as well? Right
now we'll only see results after we make a release, and I don't find that too
useful, I'd like to see some of these potential problems fixed before a
release.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx