Re: [AD] Allegro added to upstream ABI tracker (linuxtesting.org)

On 07/28/2010 06:54 AM, Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> On July 26, 2010, Andrey Ponomarenko wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> The Allegro library has been recently added to the Upstream Tracker
>> system: http://linuxtesting.org/upstream-tracker/versions/allegro.html
>>
>> The system regularly checks for new releases, performs backward ABI
>> compatibility analysis and generates "shallow"-quality runtime tests.
>>
>> Any bugs/feature requests or suggestions for inclusion of some other
>> library to the tracker are very welcome. Thanks.
>>
> I wonder if it wouldn't be more useful if it tracked svn HEAD as well? Right
> now we'll only see results after we make a release, and I don't find that too
> useful, I'd like to see some of these potential problems fixed before a
> release.

I've added the current (svn) version to the tracker. It shows a 3
remaining failed shallow tests, and 1 new interface in the ABI:
http://linuxtesting.org/upstream-tracker/versions/allegro.html

--
Andrey Ponomarenko

Linux Verification Center, ISPRAS