Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[13184] allegro/branches/4.9

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:

Very weird, the first thing the example does is set the windows position to the display's x,y offset, so it should show up at 0x0 on the first adapter.

al_set_window_position() seems to work.

And the second thing it does is grab the mouse so it can't go outside the window.

That's fine. It stays inside.
That may be because of my weird window manager. What I'm worried about is that the bottom part is missing.

I would suggest trying a driver upgrade if you can. I'm running the latest nvidia binaries on my desktop, and the first mode set at least works, the second has issues (the window size doesn't change).

I can do that, but I'd rather try to fix the issues before we do that.

ex_fs_window:
It kind a stop working right the first time I press Enter while in
fullscreen-windowed mode.

black screen? known issue, no idea what causes that. And it happens with regular FULLSCREEN and with windowed apps randomly. Dunno why yet.

Nah, it stops responding. I can debug that.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net