Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[13184] allegro/branches/4.9

On April 3, 2010, Milan Mimica wrote:
> Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
> > Any comments, suggestions, flames, let me know. I'll fix what I can,
> > but if you see any glaring errors, don't hesitate to fix them, or tell
> > me about them so I can fix them (whichever).
>
> Which example program is the relevant one? ex_fs_resize is quite a stupid
> one and doesn't work right.

Well its not that great, but its (I think) supposed to test setting a
regular fullscreen mode, and then a resize to another mode. And I did have
it working fairly smoothly at one point, except for a couple oddities.

Allegro seems to have a bug where sometimes it just won't display anything,
the framebuffer is just blank on startup, and even the first flip does
nothing.

> ex_fs_window doesn't work either.

Hmm, well with elias's last fixes it works alright for me, sometimes I hit
that "blank screen" bug, but otherwise it was alright.

> I will write a proper bug report at some point in time in the future.

Please do :) I'll try and fix anything I can in the X code.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx