Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[13184] allegro/branches/4.9

Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:

Please do :) I'll try and fix anything I can in the X code.

I'm running at 1280x800, NVIDIA 177.80, xorg-1.4.0.90

ex_fs_resize:
When started it displays at some _random_ point on the "virtual screen". (You know that x11 feature where you can change the resolution and retain original desktop size, you sort of zoom-in and move the "camera" with the mouse pointer. I can achieve the same result by pressing ctrl+art+numpad_plus/numpad_minus.) I can move the "camera" rectangle to the allegro (supposedly fullscreen) window and then the "camera" is stuck there (which is a good thing). The problem is (apart from having to place the "camera") is that the bottom part of the screen is missing. Notice the difference in ratio between my original desktop size and the one set by the example.

I won't even try to describe what happens when the example tries to resize.

Maybe the problem is misconfiguration in my xorg.conf.

ex_fs_window:
It kind a stop working right the first time I press Enter while in fullscreen-windowed mode.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net