Re: [AD] mouse movement

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Milan Mimica <milan.mimica@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> When I'm not using it to do anything of the sort I probably do want screen resolution to affect mouse speed.
> So in that case, maybe we do want the option of returning both.

I don't think it's possible to have both at the same time on Windows. I proabbly
could make it switch on the fly, not easy though.

> I don't think you get a movement event when the mouse is at the edge of the screen/outside the tracking rectangle.

So in full-screen mode mouse coordinates are limited to the screen resolution?

It's the same in X11 (even in windowed mode). To get continuous movement the only way is ex_warp_mouse.