[AD] mouse movement

Hello!

I've been doing some research about mouse movement issues in Windows when in fullscreen mode. The main problem is that the mouse events that are sent to allegro now is actually raw delta data sent by the device. No precision enhancements (ballistics) are applied to mouse motion. This *is* the way to go in game programming because:
- mouse input is not constrained to desktop size
- mouse input precision is not reduced to pixel precision
- the API is far more simpler than DInput's

We basically have to map mouse motion data to pixels. We could provide an API that makes it possible for the user to set parameters (Acceleration, threshold, I don't know. I could look into X11 implementation.), or we could let the user handle it.

Can other platforms get such raw input. Sub-pixel precision sounds great.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net