[AD] Source forge project frontpage

For me, it has a big green button saying "Download now! allegro-enduser-4.1.14.dmg.gz"
To which the reasonable response is, of course, "No don't, get something recent instead".

I'm not entirely sure how to change that or get rid of it, but I can look into that if no one else knows either (basically I'm not sure how SF decides which package to link to from there, I guess whichever is the most recent binary package for the detected platform).

Evert