Re: [AD] ex_gldepth not showing texture

On 1 Mar 2010, at 8:37 , Peter Wang wrote:
> You're right.  Here's what git bisect says:

(Off-topic: that's a neat feature! Not essential (it's easy enough to do by hand), but still, quite neat)

> That's between 4.9.12 and 4.9.13.  Unfortunately it's a big one.

Most of it's irrelevant though, which helps. That said, a quick eye-ball inspection didn't reveal any obvious change that would break the example (because most of the modifications are between #ifdef/#endif statements).
I'll post it on the tracker.
Aside: I did notice a few changes that had nothing to do with GP2XWiz support, which is a bit annoying if all the commit log mentions is GP2XWiz.

> I'm off to bed.

I just got up!
(Yes, one of the first things I did after getting up this morning is run ex_gldepth, how sad is that?)

Evert