Re: [AD] bitmap loading broken under OSX 10.5

On 8 Mar 2010, at 12:40 , Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Ok, I kinda fixed it by simply drawing the NSImage itself instead of its
> "representations". I assume this means we only support images with a
> single representation like .jpeg or .png now but not some of the exotic
> Apple formats?

Not sure. I've had code reporting how many representations were present for a given image (maybe it's still in there and that information is dumped to allegro.log) and I've never seen it report anything other than 1. I think it's different if you have versions of the same image at different resolutions, so you'd have a high resolution version or a low resolution version, but always draw the same NSImage and the system picks the most appropriate representation to draw.
I never tested what it does if you try to load (say) a PDF file, but I suppose it'd just load the first page.

Evert