Re: [AD] bitmap loading broken under OSX 10.5

On 7 Mar 2010, at 13:44 , Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Before trying to fix it myself I thought I post here, maybe you have
> an idea what went wrong Evert? Easy solution would be to disable
> macosx.m for OSX < 10.6 I guess.

Oops. Yes, the function I used is listed as 10.6+ only. Damn, I thought I'd watched out for that.
The easiest fix (for now) is to disable it for earlier versions, which should be fine.
I'm sure there is a pre 10.6 way to do the same thing, I'll look into that.

Should also make a habit of compiling while targeting different versions of OS X to make sure everything compiles as it should.

Evert