Re: [AD] bitmap loading broken under OSX 10.5

On Sun, 2010-03-07 at 15:07 -0500, Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> Oops. Yes, the function I used is listed as 10.6+ only. Damn, I
> thought I'd watched out for that.
> The easiest fix (for now) is to disable it for earlier versions, which
> should be fine.
> I'm sure there is a pre 10.6 way to do the same thing, I'll look into that.
>
> Should also make a habit of compiling while targeting different
> versions of OS X to make sure everything compiles as it should.

Ok, I kinda fixed it by simply drawing the NSImage itself instead of its
"representations". I assume this means we only support images with a
single representation like .jpeg or .png now but not some of the exotic
Apple formats?

--
Elias Pschernig <elias.pschernig@xxxxxxxxxx>