Re: [AD] A5 Audio API issues

> 2. Provide file stream loading/saving functions
>
> Right now all we have al_save_sample_wav_pf. We should have
> all the other ones though, again to mimic the image addon.
>
> So, we'll have to add:
> al_load_{formats}_stream
> al_load_{formats}_audio_stream_stream <-- awkward, but
> that's how it is
> al_save_wav_stream

So I talked to Elias and Trent today on the IRC about this today, and they suggested using the _f suffix for all current and future _stream functions. Any issues with doing this? The only thing it might conflict with is the 'f' suffix for formatted text text functions. That suffix has no underscore in it, so it should be fine I think.

-SiegeLord