Re: [AD] A5 Audio API issues

> I'm back to thinking that we should leave ALLEGRO_SAMPLE_ID
> as it is :)

Yeah, me too. I guess that if anyone wants that functionality, he could do this:

ALLEGRO_SAMPLE_INSTANCE* instance = al_create_sample_instance(some_sound);
al_attach_sample_to_mixer(instance, al_get_default_mixer());

With the real problem then becoming a lack of tutorials on the subject, since the above wasn't quite obvious to me until after reading the documentation a few times and looking through the source, heh.

-SiegeLord