Re: [AD] Allegro 4.9.16

On 24 Nov 2009, at 10:07 , Trent Gamblin wrote:
No, that's what I'm talking about. The resize examples are not
resizable for me.

Hmm... works for me here, 10.6.1 and using GCC (I'd like to try Clang, but it'll have to wait). I don't actually see the lines that indicate the corner is resizable, but it is. By the way, this is compiling as a universal i386/x86_64 binary. However, I do get a ton of deprecation warnings related to the Carbon- based parts of the OpenGL interface; I guess they should be rewritten for Cocoa, but the last time I looked into this Apple's own documentation only showed me how to do what we did with Carbon. It also seems that the NSView and NSWindow classes have been changed or extended because I get a warning about "not implementing the protocol".

I'm having a problem building the Ogg/Vorbis loader, so I can't build the sound addon right now. That's probably something that got broken on my machine after upgrading to 10.6.

I'll try to do some more rigorous testing before the weekend, but it may not happen... lots of work stuff to do :(

Evert