Re: [AD] Allegro 4.9.16

On 23 Nov 2009, at 20:24 , Trent Gamblin wrote:
One thing I just noticed now is that none of the windows in windowed mode have any handles on them so I don't know how to resize them on os x. Though the maximize button works so I think if there
were a hotkey I'm not aware of it would be ok.

Isn't that the way it's always been? Windows are fixed size unless you create them with a resizable flag. Do the resize examples work?

Evert