Re: [AD] Allegro 4.9.16

On Mon, November 23, 2009 5:13 pm, Peter Wang said:
> I think another release might be due?  Some time this weekend.

One thing I just noticed now is that none of the windows in windowed mode have any handles on them
so I don't know how to resize them on os x. Though the maximize button works so I think if there
were a hotkey I'm not aware of it would be ok. Minimal testing but current svn builds and runs
fine on OS X 10.6. I'm going to try Windows XP also and report back if I find any problems.

Trent :{)>