Re: [AD] SF.net SVN: alleg:[12071] allegro/branches/4.9

On 14 Apr 2009, at 9:28 , Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
There is a reason I asked for input a long time ago. All these sudden changes are a bit of a shock. Why was it fine before and now its somehow broken?

Don't take it personally.
You implement something and at some point you (or someone else) realises that there's a reason to change it - so they change it at that point.

No one will be used to allegro's api, so they shouldn't find a different, more sane ordering /bad/.

The order is completely arbitrary (there is no reason one order should be better than another, but it does somewhat depend on what you're used to), so I would say the best thing to do is go with whatever the "standard" convention is. Otherwise it gets confusing.

Evert