Re: [AD] ex_multisample

Elias Pschernig wrote:

I see, I'll look at the WGL code and try to make the GLX driver convert
into the same format. Also, will glXGetFBConfigs have any advantage over
XGetVisualInfo? Since GLX 1.2 seems still in use for some reason, maybe
it makes sense to only use that, if they are equivalent anyway.

XGetVisualInfo is deprecated. It may not support some new options, but the only option I know that it doesn't support is the float-format color buffer thingy (GLX_RGBA_FLOAT_BIT). Also I don't think you can get an OpenGL3.0 context without a FBConfig and I would definitely like OGL3 to be an option.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net