Re: [AD] ex_multisample

Elias Pschernig wrote:

Anyway, I guess we should copy the visual selection of AllegroGL. The
problem is that it is very complex, using a scoring system I never
understood - but without it, the require/suggested doesn't make sense of
course, right now you can only require multisample, not suggest it.
Adding it to the TODO on the wiki and filing a feature request on SF for
now.

Once I was working on it in WGL but got frustrated because I could not do it properly, so I've deleted all the code I made :P Wasted a day.

I'm also afraid that AllegroGL way is the only way. Need to list all the visuals, using either XGetVisualInfo() or glXGetFBConfigs() on X11, or DescribePixelFormat() or GetPixelFormatAttribivARB() on Windows, decode the visual into driver independent format (WGL driver does everything mentioned so far), and let scorer give score to each visual. I can do this for Windows.

--
Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net