Re: [AD] [ alleg-Bugs-2294557 ] pkg-config support

On 22-Feb-09, at 4:14 PM, Peter Wang wrote:
Depends.  How "native" is pkg-config on Mac OS X?

Not at all.
You can install it through fink or MacPorts or whatever package manager you use, but it's not installed by default. I haven't used it much at all. Note that allegro-config is still broken on OS X.

I haven't tested this yet (at all), but if it works well on OS X, it might be able to replace allegro-config there. The normal OS X way to compile programs would be to link to libraries using XCode anyway, people using the commandline probably have MacPorts or something similar installed anyway.

Evert