[AD] Current SVN on OS X

I just did an svn update and ran through some of the examples. I'll try to update at least a part of the OS X code with some of the recent internal changes/options. The good news is that nothing seems to have gone broken and everything still seems to work. Is there anything in particular I should test? One minor point: I see severe tearing in the updates of ex_logo, ex_ttf (only in the "allegro" text though) and ex_multisample. It seems to me that this wouldn't be expected, correct?

Evert