[AD] MIN, MAX,... violate namespace

Is it ok if I rename them to _ALLEGRO_MIN, _ALLEGRO_MAX and so on and
move from base.h to aintern.h? I don't think we need to keep them in the
public API, it's not our job to provide missing C operators :P

I also wouldn't really care at this point, but I'm trying to use A5 and
glib together and it doesn't quite work out:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/unstable/glib-Standard-Macros.html

With A4 I'd have my way by hacking around a bit with #define.. but in A5
the goal is to have a 100% clean namespace anyway, so I guess it's a
good excuse to fix it properly right away.

If it seems to make the code unreadable, I could put lines like this on
top of .c files with extensive use, instead of renaming:

#define MAX _ALLEGRO_MAX

--
Elias Pschernig <elias@xxxxxxxxxx>