Re: [AD] lines and rectangles now that we have the primitives addon

Remove the current al_draw_line and al_draw_rectangle implementations,
and rename the corresponding _ex functions from the primitives addon.
Examples which draw lines and rectangles should then use the new
versions and depend on the primitives addon.

Makes sense to me; why should lines and rectangle [i]not[/i] be grouped into the addon with the other primitives?

Evert