Re: [AD] undefined symbol: _blender_trans24

Thanks for the reply, Peter.

I was trying some "workarrounds" with help from a Free Pascal Guru and
the only way I've found is to load it "by hand" in runtime and getting
each function address one by one.  This way it doesn't request for
symbols out of the *.so file. This also might force me to "rewrite"
anything from the liballeg_unshareable.a file if needed.

Anyway, I hope you can fix this in 4.4 or 5.0. It will help a lot to
write bindings on other languages. As you see I can't help with my
limited knowledge. :-/

Guillermo Martínez (A.K.A.: Niunio)

2009/2/10 Peter Wang